Explore What The North Coast of Ireland Has to Offer
On this journey around the north of our Island, we take in some of the most awe-inspiring natural and man-made sites that are known worldwide. We also visit the large centres of population in the region Belfast, Derry, Galway with local guides taking us on a tour of these and giving a little more insight into the history, beauty, and local stories funny, happy and the sad. We will see the set locations from the likes of ‘’The Game of Thrones”, “The Field”,’’ Marlee and Me” and “The Quiet Man”. We have a few hidden gems to show you on this adventure around the Northern Tour of this magnificent Island.
Highlights of the Northern Bucket List Tour *:
- Belfast City
- Titanic Centre
- Giants Causeway
- Derry City
- Slieve League
- Glenveagh National Park
- Glencar Waterfall
- W.B. Yeats Grave
- Achill Island
- Keem Beach
- Westport ( Matt Molloy’s pub – a must 😉)
- Galway City
*Sites visits are subject to Covid Regulations
What’s included in your Bucket List Tour?
- The services of a Failte Ireland approved Driver/Guide throughout your Tour.
- Local Guides at specific sites and city tours.
- 3* or 4* Hotels on a Bed & Breakfast basis sharing. Six evening meals or five evening meals and one lunch.
- Modern coach with air conditioning.
- All entrance fees to the sites that we visit.
- Hotel Porterage.
What’s not included?
The Northern Bucket list Tour starts from €1,249 (Price valid up to 1st January 2022)
Single supplement €200
For your safety and peace of mind, all staff are trained to use the latest generation of equipment to keep our coaches safe and clean.